What do I need to submit for the award?
Applicants should submit the following:
- A written proposal (3 pages maximum) that concisely and clearly explains the project;
- A brief biography highlighting photographic experience and work done;
- 20 to 40 images in support of the project for which the application is being made. These should be jpegs files 5 inches on the longest size, resolution 300 dpi on a CD or DVD. Name the files with your First and Last names using an underscore to separate the names. At the end of the file name, add a sequence number starting with: 01.
- Example: Ernest_Cole_01.jpg, Ernest_Cole_02.jpg, Ernest_Cole_03.jpg CD preparation:
- Place all your files in one folder.
- Name the folder with your first and last names and use an underscore to separate your name and burn to CD or DVD.
Where to send your submission?
Ernest Cole Award
Need more information?
For further information mail email@example.com or call 021 650 5251.